“Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4Who comforteth
us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” 2 Cor 1:3-4
PREGNANCY CARE MINISTRY is a ministry that is designed to:
– Help women who are faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
– Provides counseling and assistance to expectant mothers of all ages
– Provide comfort, emotional support, consolation and a listening ear for
– Make them aware of programs offered in the community and to help
– Work very closely with the Pregnancy Care Center in the San Antonio as they prepare for motherhood.them to turn to. them make a pro-life decision about their pregnancy. Area. Overall, The Pregnancy Care Ministry is another avenue of help that expectant mothers can use to give them strength and courage as they enter into motherhood. This ministry is comprised of people who love the Lord and have a passion to help others in crisis. Our goal is to inspire a ray of hope in the lives of young women whose lives have been changed by an unexpected pregnancy.
- Must have completed New Member’s Orientation
- Possess a good reputation
- Must be willing to follow leadership
- Attend ministry meetings when announced
- Attend Bible Study/Prayer Meeting and Sunday School regularly
- Must challenge yourself to personal growth
Must come prepared to minister in the power of the Holy Spirit